Mission 9 Is Here!
Video Guide by Watex
1. Talk to G. Put the 3 tracking devices, the yellow duck, and the Blue Prints into your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge. Pick up all the Find Four pieces. They are on the window seal, the stool under the phone, and under the ladder.
3. Go up the ladder. Pick up the Find Four pieces by the bricks, on the typewriter, on the table beside the phonograph, on the box, and on the box in the corner.
4. Pick up the string on the rug.
5. Go downstairs and talk to the penguins playing Find Four. Give them the pieces.
6. Go to the Forest and pick up the sticks.
7. Put the sticks, the blue print, and the string together to make a kite. Put the kite on a transmitter.
8. Go to the Mountain. Put the kite and transmitter on a poll.
9. Go to the Plaza and talk to the penguins. After the puffle blows a bubble, click the gum stuck between the penguins. Take the bubble gum. Put it on the yellow duck. Then put it in your inventory.
10. Go to the Dock and help the penguin by click, hold, and pull the brown start handle. Then borrow the penguin’s Air Pump.
11. Put the Air pump on the duck to inflate it. Put a transmitter on the duck.
12. Go to the Ice Berg, and put the duck on the water.
13. Go to the Mines. Talk to the penguin. Click the Offer to help option.
13. Click the gray beams on the Mine Shack. Click and drag the wooden boards, making the metal beam so the left side is lower than the right.
14. Click on the overturned cart. Click it again to go up close. Weld all the cracks.
15. Place a transmitter in the cart. Click the cart for it to go.
16. Answer your spy phone. Talk to G at HQ. Take the Binocular 3000 from G (it’s on the table).
14. Go to the Lodge. Click on the Gone Fishing door.
Go right. Look through the binoculars.
16. Talk to G on the Spyphone.
17. Go to Herbert’s camp. Pick up the spy phone. Fuse it with the Binoculars.
18. Put the spyphone/binocular in the big, dark green tree that is right off the exit back to the Lodge.
19. Go to the HQ. Talk to G. Watch Herbert and Klutzy.
20. Collect your medal and receive your chocolates.
If you open the box of chocolates in your inventory, you can eat them.